Willey Heng

...

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Celebrate Birthday with ME and Katak Wei

Katak and Me Birthday






hahaha...

Katak Wei So happy...

Ah Beng wat are you doing at there...haha
















Place : Tambun

All Photo by TengEwe

Thanks ~ TengEwe , Kee Beng and Christine , Tat Wei , Wei Keong , Hoon Khoon , Chen Pin , Chien Lun , Alex , Chun Wei , Wei How , Chun Wei , Chun kit and girl friend ~~


Thanks you all,because celebrate with me for my birthday,Although is belated birthday,but i'm very happy.And two special want to thanks 1st is YZHEN,because her at kampar back to Bukit Mertajam celebrate with me,2nd is MEI YEE and YZHEN,because them although assignment too many want to do.And them make time celebrate with me,i feel very blessedness have this two friend~thank you very much. 21years birthday i will remember on my heart...

No comments: